Hey friends and Happy December seeing as how I didn’t wish you all a Happy December last night!
As we enter my favourite month of the year, I thought I should reflect back on my November goals and see what I accomplished!
Nutrition Goals Accomplished:
– Meeting my daily water requirements
– Limiting my caffeine intake (only TWO non-caffeine-free coffees for the entire November!)
– I listened to my body and increased my calories which was definitely necessary! I have to keep fuelling my growing muscles
– I was experimental and created a few new recipes this month! One of my favourites being these waffles!
Try them out if you haven’t yet done so I call them perfect
– I stuck with Meatless Monday!
– I still (and always will) have my bedtime snack each and every night
– I have only had approximately one piece of gum this entire month (gum chewing addiction is definitely broken!)
– I tried a few new ingredients this month. One of them being millet and I created a few wonderful breakfast using this amazing ancient grain
Fitness Goals Accomplished:
– Increased a few of my weights and hit a few more PR’s
– I tried hot yoga at two different places
– I did hill sprints after one of my workouts
– I foam roll now after or before each workout
– I no longer focus on the time of the workout, but the intensity instead
Other Goals Accomplished:
– I took the bus or walked to school a few times this past month
– I definitely became more confident and appreciative of who I am and accepting everything about me
– I haven’t yet missed a Sunday of church!
– I updated quite a few of the pages on my blog
– I wrote about something I appreciated each day of the month
Overall, I am happy with what I accomplished throughout the month of November As for December, I plan to continue with all of the good that I am doing for myself and live my life with positivity
One specific goal I do have for myself this month; however, is to win the bet my Mom and I have made with each other
(We are challenging each other with the LIVEFIT Trainer. I hope to make more gains than she before Christmas!)
Cheer me on friends The weigh in and measuring takes place tonight and I am hoping to win our bet (obviously) seeing as how I want to gain some mad muscle throughout my time on the LIVEFIT Trainer and the winner gets a day at the spa
We are such girls.
Good night loves!
Did you reflect back on your November? Did you accomplish your goals?
Did you make any goals for December?