Goals, Changes, and Challenges: Everything Else
I survived! It’s Saturday night, my exams are done (for now), and I can finally just chill… at least for a little while…
Well friends, I hope everyone had a splendid Saturday Thinking back to this morning it feels like it was an extremely long day, but it definitely was a good one!
I didn’t lie when I said that my morning would be starting off with my Banana Cream Pie Oatmeal
It’s just too good to be true. I had to have it for a second time this week. Usually I am all about variety, but I was craving this concoction a second time Tomorrow I’ll be back to my old creative ways, though. I am already thinking up something new, fun, and delicious If it turns out as it should I will share it with you all of course That’s something you definitely never need to worry about! I will always share the good eats
Today is the last goal-related post. Personally, I have been loving all of these goal posts I am making a list and already have thing planned so I can start checking things off It’s an amazing feeling putting a huge line or scribble through something on a “to do” list. I think that’s one of the reasons I make to do lists, actually… I love recognizing my accomplishments
Goals and Challenges
Be more environmentally friendly
– I will choose to take the bus whenever the weather is tolerable (I rather not wait for the bus in the pouring rain when I have a car).
– I will start making two separate bags: one for garbage and one for recycling. (I used to be so good at this, but since I moved into an apartment I got recycling lazy and go garbage crazy )
I will accept myself for who I am and never wish for a change
– I will continue saying daily affirmations
– I will try to stop being so critical when looking in the mirror and appreciate everything I have been blessed with even if I view them as flaws or imperfections at times (I am getting so much better at this!)
I will continue to work hard in all of my courses
– I will learn from what I have done throughout the first part of the semester and use strategies that I think will improve my work habits for the remaining part of the semester (I have learnt a lot about which type of studying is appropriate for which class. I will use this knowledge for future studying)
– I will create the LHEA blog tomorrow (My professor and I just got approval this week for permission to create our own domain for the blog that I will be working on, so it has been put off until now, but I plan on starting it tomorrow!)
I will keep God in my life
– Starting tomorrow, I will attend church each Sunday (I have been awful at going to church this year. Last year, I went every.single.Sunday., but this year I have been slacking. Completely. Everything changes tomorrow, though)
I will keep blogging
– I will allow myself to have “me” time everyday and publish a post daily (I really find that blogging helps me de-stress, so I appreciate every moment I spend writing a post)
– I will continue to update my Appreciate page
– I will start putting more time into my Cuddles page (I have been getting a ton of pictures of my baby from my parents, but have been slacking on posting them!)
– I will update my Read page (I have SO many new favourites. Sorry if you do not see yours on there! I need to update this ASAP!)
I know it seems like a very ambitious list, but they are all small little goals that are definitely achievable Many are already a part of my life, so I will just continue doing what I am doing However, some changes are needed to be made as well… (a.k.a. focusing more on God. I really need to start going to church like I usually do – I pray daily, but going to church is a necessity of mine, too)
I am really looking forward tomorrow as I will begin going to church again, it is my leg training day, I do no need to study (however I have an abundance of homework to complete before Monday), and…
I get to attend a very special event in the afternoon I can’t wait to share it will you all tomorrow night
I’m keeping you in suspense…
Love you all! Have a fabulous evening! I just finished my bedtime snack and now will probably chit chat on the phone with my Mom and Dad for a while before crawling into my nest for a good night’s sleep
What are your plans for Sunday?
Do you have any weekend traditions such as church?
Did anyone watch the hockey games tonight? I don’t usually have the game on, but I did while I was eating dinner before my exam tonight. Watching the game reminded me of being home. I can’t wait for my Daddy to come FIVE sleeps
There is no doubt about it…
Today, I definitely appreciate these beautiful flowers and teddy bear that were sent to me from my beautiful parents.
I love you Mom & Dad.
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement ❤